From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Cancer Screening Recommendations and Clinical Management of Inherited Gastrointestinal Cancer Syndromes in Childhood.
Achatz Maria Isabel et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jul 23(13) e107-e114
- Genetic Counselor Recommendations for Cancer Predisposition Evaluation and Surveillance in the Pediatric Oncology Patient.
Druker Harriet et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jul 23(13) e91-e97
- Pharmacogenomic screening for anthracycline-induced cardiotoxicity in childhood cancer.
Aminkeng Folefac et al. British journal of clinical pharmacology 2017 Mar
- The Advantages and Challenges of Testing Children for Heritable Predisposition to Cancer.
Kesserwan Chimene et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology educational book / ASCO. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Meeting 2016 35251-69
- Characterising the epigenome as a key component of the fetal exposome in evaluating in utero exposures and childhood cancer risk.
Ghantous Akram et al. Mutagenesis 2015 Feb 26.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario