- Implementing the Single Institutional Review Board Model: Lessons from the Undiagnosed Diseases Network.
Splinter Kimberly et al. Clinical and translational science 2018 Jan (1) 28-31
- Meeting the challenges of implementing rapid genomic testing in acute pediatric care
Z Stark et al, Genetics in Med, Mar 15, 2018
- Whats Behind Many Mystery Ailments? Genetic Mutations, Study Finds
C Zimmer, NY Times, Mar 15,2018
- A Commentary on Opportunities for the Genetic Counseling Profession through Genomic Variant Interpretation: Reflections from an Ex-Lab Rat.
Wain Karen et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Mar
- Anticipating uncertainty and irrevocable decisions: provider perspectives on implementing whole-genome sequencing in critically ill children with heart disease.
Char Danton S et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Mar
- Association of Racial/Ethnic Categories With the Ability of Genetic Tests to Detect a Cause of Cardiomyopathy.
Landry Latrice G et al. JAMA cardiology 2018 Feb
- Characteristics of African American women at high-risk for ovarian cancer in the southeast: Results from a Gynecologic Cancer Risk Assessment Clinic.
Barrington David A et al. Gynecologic oncology 2018 Feb
- Crowdsourcing 600 Years of Human History
NIH Director Blog, Mar 13, 2018
- Disentangling the determinants of interest and willingness-to-pay for breast cancer susceptibility testing in the general population: a cross-sectional Web-based survey among women of Québec (Canada).
Blouin-Bougie Jolyane et al. BMJ open 2018 8(2) e016662
- Family History of Heart Disease? Here's What to Do About It,
by K. Aleisha Fetters, US News & World Report, March 9, 2018
- Genetic Testing for Inherited Cardiac Diseases in Underserved Populations of Non-European Ancestry: Double Disparity.
Gerhard Glenn S et al. JAMA cardiology 2018 Feb
- Hereditary Angioedema: The Economics of Treatment of an Orphan Disease.
Lumry William Raymond et al. Frontiers in medicine 2018 522
- Impact of preoperative BRCA1/2 testing on surgical decision making in patients with newly diagnosed breast cancer.
Yadav Siddhartha et al. The breast journal 2018 Mar
- K-ras mutation analysis of residual liquid-based cytology specimens from endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration improves cell block diagnosis of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
Sekita-Hatakeyama Yoko et al. PloS one 2018 13(3) e0193692
- Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Virchow Infections Linked to a Powdered Meal Replacement Product - United States, 2015-2016.
Gambino-Shirley Kelly J et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2018 Mar
sábado, 17 de marzo de 2018
HLBS-PopOmics - Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Disorders Knowledge Base in Population Genomics -
Last Posted: Mar 15, 2018