- Mass Customization, Ubiquitous Information, and Improvements to Health Outcomes in the United States
RM Califf, JAMA Cardio, Mar 7, 2018
- Role of copy number variants in sudden cardiac death and related diseases: genetic analysis and translation into clinical practice.
Mates Jesus et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Mar
- Whole-Genome-Sequence-Based Haplotypes Reveal Single Origin of the Sickle Allele during the Holocene Wet Phase
D Shriner et al, AJHG, Mar 8, 2018
- How One Childs Sickle Cell Mutation Helped Protect the World From Malaria
C Zimmer, NY Times, Mar 8, 2018
- Toward an effective exome-based genetic testing strategy in pediatric dilated cardiomyopathy
Heckert JC et al, Genetics in Medicine, Mar 8, 2018
- A large electronic-health-record-based genome-wide study of serum lipids.
Hoffmann Thomas J et al. Nature genetics 2018 Mar
- A systematic review of genetic mutations in pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Garcia-Rivas Gerardo et al. BMC medical genetics 2017 18(1) 82
- Awareness and Misconceptions of Breast Cancer Risk Factors Among Laypersons and Physicians.
Morère Jean-François et al. Current oncology reports 2018 Mar 20(Suppl 1) 15
- Diabetes is actually five separate diseases, research suggests
J Gallagher, BBC News, Mar 2, 2018
- ECFS best practice guidelines: the 2018 revision.
Castellani Carlo et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2018 Mar
- Embedding patient experience at the heart of rare disease research
Genomics England, Feb 28, 2018
- Genetic risk score and risk of stage 3 chronic kidney disease.
Ma Jiantao et al. BMC nephrology 2017 Jan 18(1) 32
- Genetics for your whole life
Editorial, Nature Genetics, Mar 5, 2018
- Impact of CYP2C19 Polymorphisms on Clinical Outcomes and Antiplatelet Potency of Clopidogrel in Caucasian Poststroke Survivors.
Tomek Ale? et al. American journal of therapeutics 25(2) e202-e212
- Molecular diagnosis of familial hypercholesterolaemia.
Graham Colin A et al. Current opinion in lipidology 2017 Aug 28(4) 313-320
viernes, 9 de marzo de 2018
HLBS-PopOmics - Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Disorders Knowledge Base in Population Genomics -
Last Posted: Mar 09, 2018