viernes, 17 de enero de 2020

Have you seen the latest content on Cystic Fibrosis News Today?

Cystic Fibrosis Weekly Update

Contents:

I Let CF Win When I Gave Up My Veterinarian Dream

Jan 17, 2020 09:00 am | Elizabeth Rogers



veterinarianIt’s hard not to dwell on all of the future plans I might have had if cystic fibrosis (CF) hadn’t entered my life. Things seemed limitless as a child. If you had asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I would have confidently rattled off a list of potential careers. Even […]
The post I Let CF Win When I Gave Up My Veterinarian Dream appeared first on Cystic Fibrosis News Today.
Read More
share on TwitterLike I Let CF Win When I Gave Up My Veterinarian Dream on Facebook

Two Pivotal Phase 3 Trials of Proteostasis’ CF Triple Combo Therapy to Open in 2020

Jan 17, 2020 07:00 am | Vanessa Pataia



CF clinical trials to openProteostasis Therapeutics announced plans to open two Phase 3 clinical trials of its triple combination therapy candidate for cystic fibrosis this year, after a meeting with the chief healthcare regulatory office for the U.K. One of these pivotal trials will be investigating the possibility of organoids being used for personalized medicine in CF. At the meeting, officials […]
The post Two Pivotal Phase 3 Trials of Proteostasis’ CF Triple Combo Therapy to Open in 2020 appeared first on Cystic Fibrosis News Today.
Read More
share on TwitterLike Two Pivotal Phase 3 Trials of Proteostasis’ CF Triple Combo Therapy to Open in 2020 on Facebook

I’m Taking a Break from Sharing My Story

Jan 16, 2020 09:00 am | Elly Aylwin-Foster



breakI don’t want to talk about it anymore. I’ve gone from being an out-and-proud chronic illness advocate to someone craving something akin to a total cystic fibrosis blackout. I believe in the power of our voices and the importance of speaking up so that others can better understand our experiences. This is particularly important when […]
The post I’m Taking a Break from Sharing My Story appeared first on Cystic Fibrosis News Today.
Read More
share on TwitterLike I’m Taking a Break from Sharing My Story on Facebook

Organ Care System Used at Florida Hospital Expected to Make More Lungs Suitable for Transplant

Jan 16, 2020 07:00 am | Ana Pena, PhD



lung transplantsTampa General Hospital (TGH) announced that is the first in Florida to use an organ care system that allows donor lungs, hearts, and livers to stay viable and working for hours during transport, and is likely to expand the number of life-saving transplants, including lung transplants for people with cystic fibrosis (CF), done at its […]
The post Organ Care System Used at Florida Hospital Expected to Make More Lungs Suitable for Transplant appeared first on Cystic Fibrosis News Today.
Read More
share on TwitterLike Organ Care System Used at Florida Hospital Expected to Make More Lungs Suitable for Transplant on Facebook

Recent News

Approaches Like Yoga, Along with Meds, Key to Managing CF Pain, Experts Say
Trikafta Will Be ‘Life-Transforming,’ Especially for Younger CF Patients, Researchers Say
CF Carriers at Increased Risk for Disease-related Conditions, Study Reports
New CEO Michael Boyle Outlines ‘Cure, Care, Community’ Priorities for CFF
New CF Treatment Trikafta Now Available Through AllianceRx Walgreens Prime

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario