miércoles, 22 de enero de 2020

Have you seen the latest content on Cystic Fibrosis News Today?


Cystic Fibrosis Weekly Update

Contents:

CF Foundation Awards $700K to Support Work into Treatments for B. cepacia Infections

Jan 22, 2020 07:00 am | Marisa Wexler MS



CFF awardThe Cystic Fibrosis (CF) Foundation awarded a nearly $700,000 contract to Calibr, the drug discovery and development arm of Scripps Research, to support projects aiming to identify compounds that could treat infections caused by Burkholderia cepacia complex. The contract will provide funding for two years, and is valued at $692,000, according to a press release from the […]
The post CF Foundation Awards $700K to Support Work into Treatments for B. cepacia Infections appeared first on Cystic Fibrosis News Today.
Read More
share on TwitterLike CF Foundation Awards $700K to Support Work into Treatments for B. cepacia Infections on Facebook

Help Us Improve Our Site!

Jan 21, 2020 02:13 pm | Matthew Lafleur



We are always trying to provide a better, more relevant website to meet the needs of our readers. The best way to do that is to hear from people like you. We’ve partnered with Think Company, a research and design firm, to schedule one-one-one phone interviews with patients and caregivers starting the week of January […]
The post Help Us Improve Our Site! appeared first on Cystic Fibrosis News Today.
Read More
share on TwitterLike Help Us Improve Our Site! on Facebook

Enterprise’s ETX001 Targeting Chloride Channel Shows Promise for CF in Preclinical Studies

Jan 21, 2020 07:00 am | Marta Figueiredo



ETX001 preclinical studiesEnterprise Therapeutics‘ experimental compound called ETX001 was able to increase airway fluid secretion and mucus clearance in preclinical models of cystic fibrosis (CF), a study reports. ETX001 is a potentiator of a chloride channel called TMEM16A. Because TMEM16A’s production and function are independent of CFTR — the protein that is deficient in CF patients — the […]
The post Enterprise’s ETX001 Targeting Chloride Channel Shows Promise for CF in Preclinical Studies appeared first on Cystic Fibrosis News Today.
Read More
share on TwitterLike Enterprise’s ETX001 Targeting Chloride Channel Shows Promise for CF in Preclinical Studies on Facebook

I Keep Forgetting CF Is Invisible

Jan 20, 2020 03:00 pm | Wendy Caroline



invisibleI often hear, “CF does not define me.” However, while cystic fibrosis (CF) does not define me, it is a part of me. It has helped shape who I am as a person. So, it does define me. It defines me in the same way that being a musician defines me or my love of […]
The post I Keep Forgetting CF Is Invisible appeared first on Cystic Fibrosis News Today.
Read More
share on TwitterLike I Keep Forgetting CF Is Invisible on Facebook

Recent News

Reflecting on My Favorite Columns of 2019
CF Advocate Andy Lipman Offers Hope to Others With Warrior Project
I Let CF Win When I Gave Up My Veterinarian Dream
Two Pivotal Phase 3 Trials of Proteostasis’ CF Triple Combo Therapy to Open in 2020
I’m Taking a Break from Sharing My Story

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario