miércoles, 29 de enero de 2020

Have you seen the latest content on Cystic Fibrosis News Today?


Cystic Fibrosis Weekly Update

Contents:

I Am Out of the Hospital and Can’t Write My Column

Jan 28, 2020 03:00 pm | Bailey Vincent



hospitalI don’t have anything to write. I don’t have anything to write because I don’t have anything left inside of me. I just got out of a stint in the hospital for a sinus-related exacerbation (among other things), and am currently on week two of home IV antibiotics. I’m tangoing between a cocktail of meds, […]
The post I Am Out of the Hospital and Can’t Write My Column appeared first on Cystic Fibrosis News Today.
Read More
share on TwitterLike I Am Out of the Hospital and Can’t Write My Column on Facebook

Underweight CF Patients Have Lung Transplant Survival Rates Comparable to Recipients With Other Lung Conditions, Study Reports

Jan 28, 2020 07:00 am | Vanessa Pataia



physical activity, adiponectinCystic fibrosis (CF) patients with low body weight are not at increased risk of mortality after a lung transplant, compared to people with other lung diseases who require the transplant, a new study reports. The findings were described in the study “Underweight patients with cystic fibrosis have acceptable survival after lung transplantation: a UNOS registry […]
The post Underweight CF Patients Have Lung Transplant Survival Rates Comparable to Recipients With Other Lung Conditions, Study Reports appeared first on Cystic Fibrosis News Today.
Read More
share on TwitterLike Underweight CF Patients Have Lung Transplant Survival Rates Comparable to Recipients With Other Lung Conditions, Study Reports on Facebook

Recent News

So This Is How My Life Is Now
Proteostasis On Track to Develop Organoids for Personalized Medicine Strategy for CF Patients with Rare Mutations
I Struggle with Feeling Like an Outsider in the CF Community
Crestone Awarded Funding by Cystic Fibrosis Foundation to Develop Antibiotic That Fights NTM Infections
Enrollment Nearly Complete for Phase 2 Clinical Trials Testing ELX-02 in CF Patients

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario