jueves, 2 de enero de 2020

Topics in the CF News Today Forum That You Might Have Missed



Cystic Fibrosis News Today Weekly Forum Digest

Join the discussion! See below for the latest topics and conversations about CF taking place in our forums. Your voice is needed!

New to our forums? Register here.
 

Cystic Fibrosis Canada Opens Holiday ‘Wish’ Fundraising Campaign

Jan 01, 2020 04:43 am | Cystic Fibrosis News Moderator



Replies: 0
Cystic Fibrosis Canada has launched its fourth annual holiday fundraising effort, with a focus this year on the very special “wishes” of CF patients and their families. Read more about it here.
What do you think of this initiative? What wish are you hoping will come true for you and your family this year?
Read More
share on TwitterLike Cystic Fibrosis Canada Opens Holiday ‘Wish’ Fundraising Campaign on Facebook

Self-esteem

Dec 31, 2019 08:33 pm | Tré LaRosa



Replies: 3

One of the hardest things I struggle with on a daily basis is self-esteem. I actually don’t know if this is directly due to my having CF or if it’s any number of other things. I think the simplest answer is that it’s a combination of all the above. I wish I had a better answer for how I get through this, but I really don’t.
1. Do you struggle with self-esteem? Do you understand why? What types of things do you struggle with?
2. Do you have strategies for working through it? What are they?
3. Any other thoughts?
Read More
share on TwitterLike Self-esteem on Facebook

Recent Posts

I’m Proud to Be Youthful or Childish or Whatever You Call It
I’m Sharing My Friend’s Story with Hope of a Triple-organ Transplant
Casting Call: Sickly Leading Ladies Wanted
HHS Secretary Alex Azar Touts White House Efforts to Cure Rare Diseases
We Must Build a Diverse Coalition Within the CF Community

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario