Last Posted: Mar 08, 2018
- “Well, good luck with that”: reactions to learning of increased genetic risk for Alzheimer disease
D Zallen, Genetics in Medicine, Mar 8, 2018
- Disentangling the biological pathways involved in early features of Alzheimer's disease in the Rotterdam Study.
Ahmad Shahzad, et al. Alzheimer's & dementia : the journal of the Alzheimer's Association 2018 2
- Moderating effect of APOE ?4 on the relationship between sleep-wake cycle and brain ?-amyloid.
Hwang Jeong Yeon, et al. Neurology 2018 2
- Use of an Alzheimer's disease polygenic risk score to identify mild cognitive impairment in adults in their 50s.
Logue Mark W, et al. Molecular psychiatry 2018 2
- Genetic Variation in Genes Underlying Diverse Dementias May Explain a Small Proportion of Cases in the Alzheimer's Disease Sequencing Project.
Blue Elizabeth E, et al. Dementia and geriatric cognitive disorders 2018 2 (1) 1-17
- A Common DIO2 Polymorphism And Alzheimer's Disease Dementia in African And European Americans.
McAninch Elizabeth A, et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2018 2