- Improving survival for children with sickle cell disease: newborn screening is only the first step.
McGann Patrick T et al. Paediatrics and international child health 2015 Nov 35(4) 285-6
- Recent patents and technology transfer for molecular diagnosis of β-thalassemia and other hemoglobinopathies.
Breveglieri Giulia et al. Expert opinion on therapeutic patents 2015 Sep 1-24
- Parental education and the WHO neonatal G-6-PD screening program: a quarter century later.
Kaplan M et al. J Perinatol 2015 Jul 16.
- Sickle cell disease: a neglected chronic disease of increasing global health importance.
Chakravorty Subarna, et al. Arch. Dis. Child. 2015 1 0. (1) 48-53
- Sickle cell in sickle cell disease in Latin America and the United States.
Huttle Alexandra, et al. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2015 3 2.
viernes, 9 de marzo de 2018
Anemia - HLBS-PopOmics -
- HLBS-PopOmics -
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.