- Genome-wide association study to identify variants associated with vaso-occlusive pain in sickle cell anemia.
Chaturvedi Shruti et al. Blood 2017 Jun
- Incidence of sickle cell trait--United States, 2010.
Ojodu Jelili et al. MMWR Morb. Mortal. Wkly. Rep. 2014 Dec 12. 63(49) 1155-8
- Health policy for sickle cell disease in Africa: experience from Tanzania on interventions to reduce under-five mortality.
Makani Julie et al. Trop. Med. Int. Health 2015 Feb 20(2) 184-7
- Understanding and improving health education among first-time parents of infants with sickle cell anemia in Alabama: a mixed methods approach.
Lebensburger Jeffrey D et al. J. Pediatr. Hematol. Oncol. 2015 Jan 37(1) 35-42
- State-based surveillance for selected hemoglobinopathies.
Hulihan Mary M et al. Genet. Med. 2015 Feb 17(2) 125-30
viernes, 9 de marzo de 2018
Anemia - HLBS-PopOmics -
- HLBS-PopOmics -
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.