- Preconception risk assessment for thalassaemia, sickle cell disease, cystic fibrosis and Tay-Sachs disease.
Hussein Norita et al. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 2015 8CD010849
- Exploring the Effectiveness of Mandatory Premarital Screening and Genetic Counselling Programmes for ß-Thalassaemia in the Middle East: A Scoping Review.
Saffi Marwa et al. Public Health Genomics 2015 May 29.
- Global burden of sickle cell anaemia in children under five, 2010-2050: modelling based on demographics, excess mortality, and interventions.
Piel FB, et al. PLoS medicine 2013 7 (7) 7
- The clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of primary stroke prevention in children with sickle cell disease: a systematic review and economic evaluation.
Cherry MG, et al. Health technology assessment (Winchester, England) 2012 11 (43) 43
- Clinical utility gene card for: Diamond-Blackfan anemia--update 2013.
Vlachos A, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2013 10 (10) 10
viernes, 9 de marzo de 2018
Anemia - HLBS-PopOmics -
- HLBS-PopOmics -
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.