Last Posted: Mar 18, 2018
- Promoting BRCA Awareness
DR White Onc Nursing New, Mar 15, 2018
- ACMG responds to FDA's approval for direct-to-consumer testing for three BRCA gene mutations
ACMG, Mar 8, 2018
- Characteristics of African American women at high-risk for ovarian cancer in the southeast: Results from a Gynecologic Cancer Risk Assessment Clinic.
Barrington David A et al. Gynecologic oncology 2018 Feb
- Feasibility study of contralateral risk-reducing mastectomy with breast reconstruction for breast cancer patients with BRCA mutations in Japan.
Yoshimura Akiyo et al. Breast cancer (Tokyo, Japan) 2018 Mar
- Impact of preoperative BRCA1/2 testing on surgical decision making in patients with newly diagnosed breast cancer.
Yadav Siddhartha et al. The breast journal 2018 Mar
- Rapid detection of BRCA1/2 recurrent mutations in Chinese breast and ovarian cancer patients with multiplex SNaPshot genotyping panels.
Kwong Ava et al. Oncotarget 2018 Jan 9(8) 7832-7843