- 23andMe Will Now Test for BRCA Breast-Cancer Genes It's the first FDA-authorized genetic-cancer-risk test available without a doctor's note.
S Zhang, The Atlantic, Mar 6, 2018
- FDA approves new direct to consumer genetic test for 3 BRCA mutations
FORCE, Mar 6, 2018
- FDA authorizes, with special controls, direct-to-consumer test that reports three mutations in the BRCA breast cancer genes,
FDA, March 6, 2018
- FDA approves olaparib for germline BRCA-mutated metastatic breast cancer
FDA, Jan 12, 2018
- The risk of unjustified BRCA testing after the "Angelina Jolie effect": how can we save (laboratory) medicine from the Internet?
Lippi Giuseppe et al. Clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine 2017 Jul
domingo, 18 de marzo de 2018
BRCA MUTATION [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.