- Factors affecting the decision to undergo risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy among women with BRCA gene mutation.
Kim D, et al. Familial cancer 2013 12 (4) 4
- A statewide survey of practitioners to assess knowledge and clinical practices regarding hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Pal T, et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2013 5 (5) 5
- Dealing with the unexpected: consumer responses to direct-access BRCA mutation testing.
Francke U, et al. PeerJ 2013 5
- Variants of uncertain significance in BRCA testing: evaluation of surgical decisions, risk perception, and cancer distress.
Culver JO, et al. Clinical genetics 2013 11 (5) 5
- Impact of family history on choosing risk-reducing surgery among BRCA mutation carriers.
Singh K, et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2013 4 (4) 4
domingo, 18 de marzo de 2018
BRCA MUTATION [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.