- Tumor PIK3CA Genotype and Prognosis in Early-Stage Breast Cancer: A Pooled Analysis of Individual Patient Data.
Zardavas Dimitrios et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2018 Feb JCO2017748301
- The ramifications of a new type of gene- It can pass on acquired characteristics
The Economist, Feb 22, 2018
- A Novel Method to Detect Early Colorectal Cancer Based on Chromosome Copy Number Variation in Plasma.
Xu Jun-Feng et al. Cellular physiology and biochemistry : international journal of experimental cellular physiology, biochemistry, and pharmacology 2018 Feb 45(4) 1444-1454
- Analysis of Tissue and Circulating Tumor DNA by Next Generation Sequencing of Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Implications for Targeted Therapeutics.
Ikeda Sadakatsu et al. Molecular cancer therapeutics 2018 Feb
- Clinical testing of BRCA1 and BRCA2 : a worldwide snapshot of technological practices.
Toland Amanda Ewart et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2018 37
- Diagnostic accuracy of DNA methylation for head and neck cancer varies by sample type and number of markers tested.
Ji Xu et al. Oncotarget 2016 Nov 7(48) 80019-80032
- Epigenome-based cancer risk prediction: rationale, opportunities and challenges.
Widschwendter Martin et al. Nature reviews. Clinical oncology 2018 Feb
- Family History Increases Breast Cancer Risk Even in Older Women: Weighing Screening Options
Georgetown Medical Center, Feb, 2018
- Hereditary Cancers in Gynecology: What Physicians Should Know About Genetic Testing, Screening, and Risk Reduction.
Ring Kari L et al. Obstetrics and gynecology clinics of North America 2018 Mar 45(1) 155-173
- Integrative omics for health and disease.
Karczewski Konrad J et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2018 Feb
sábado, 3 de marzo de 2018
Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Mar 02, 2018