- How Scientists are Looking to Expand the Benefits of Immunotherapy
Dana Farber Blog, Mar 22, 2018
- The Right Not to Know: When Ignorance Is Bliss but Deadly
AM Clausen, Pultizer Center, Mar 20, 2018
- Genome Culture: Redefining Health-Risk Testing: Approval of a direct-to-consumer BRCA test may be a giant step forward for company, and a giant step back for breast cancer susceptibility testing.
L Hercher, Genome Magazine, Mar 22, 2018
- The Emotional Toll of Post-Diagnosis Genetic Testing
W Baer, WebMD Blog, Mar 2018
- The FDA says you can now test yourself for cancer at home without a doctor. Here's why you shouldn't.
D Ropeik, NBC News Blog, Mar 23, 2018
- I have the scary cancer mutation. When should I have my breasts removed?
D Kunha, Washington Post, Mar 18, 2018
- Risks of breast or ovarian cancer in BRCA1 or BRCA2 predictive test negatives: findings from the EMBRACE study
F Girardi et al, Genetics in Medicine, Mar 22, 2018
- Short-term costs of integrating whole-genome sequencing into primary care and cardiology settings: a pilot randomized trial
KD Christensen et al, Genetics in Medicine, Mar 22, 2018
- The Cancer Immunotherapy Revolution
PN Kelly, Science, Mar 22, 2018
- At-home genetic testing may be convenient, but it isnt complete
SM Domcheck, Stat News, Mar 14, 2018
domingo, 25 de marzo de 2018
Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Mar 25, 2018