- Toward an effective exome-based genetic testing strategy in pediatric dilated cardiomyopathy
Heckert JC et al, Genetics in Medicine, Mar 8, 2018
- Psychosocial Impact of a Positive Gene Result for Asymptomatic Relatives at Risk of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Bonner Carissa et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Feb
- Short telomeres - A hallmark of heritable cardiomyopathies.
Chang Alex C Y et al. Differentiation; research in biological diversity 2018 Feb 10031-36
- Genetic determinants of heart failure: facts and numbers.
Czepluch Frauke S et al. ESC heart failure 2018 Feb
- Next generation sequencing applications for cardiovascular disease.
Kalayinia Samira et al. Annals of medicine 2018 Mar 50(2) 91-109
- Disclosure of Cardiac Variants of Uncertain Significance Results in an Exome Cohort.
Lawal T A et al. Clinical genetics 2018 Jan
- CardioClassifier: disease- and gene-specific computational decision support for clinical genome interpretation.
Whiffin Nicola et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Jan
- Integrative Personal Omics Profiles during Periods of Weight Gain and Loss.
Piening Brian D et al. Cell systems 2018 Jan
- The Cardiomyopathy Registry of the EURObservational Research Programme of the European Society of Cardiology: baseline data and contemporary management of adult patients with cardiomyopathies.
Charron Philippe et al. European heart journal 2018 Jan
- Adaptation and validation of the ACMG/AMP variant classification framework for MYH7-associated inherited cardiomyopathies: recommendations by ClinGen's Inherited Cardiomyopathy Expert Panel.
Kelly Melissa A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Jan
viernes, 9 de marzo de 2018
Cardiomyopathy - HLBS-PopOmics -
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Mar 08, 2018