- Next Generation DNA Sequencing: A Review of the Cost Effectiveness and Guidelines
Ottawa (ON):Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health 2014 2 6.
- Systematic review and meta-analysis to estimate the birth prevalence of five inherited metabolic diseases.
Moorthie S, et al. Journal of inherited metabolic disease 2014 11 (6) 6
- Clinical utility gene card for: arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy (ARVC).
Te Rijdt WP, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2014 2 (2) 2
- Clinical utility gene card for: dilated cardiomyopathy (CMD).
Posafalvi A, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2013 10 (10) 10
- Advising a cardiac disease gene positive yet phenotype negative or borderline abnormal athlete: is sporting disqualification really necessary?
Richard P, et al. British journal of sports medicine 2012 11
domingo, 11 de marzo de 2018
Cardiomyopathy [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.