Last Posted: Mar 11, 2018
- Working Toward Greater Precision in Childhood Cancers
NIH Director Blog, Mar 6, 2018
- Landscapes of childhood tumours
Nature News and Views, Feb 2018
- A High-risk Haplotype for Premature Menopause in Childhood Cancer Survivors Exposed to Gonadotoxic Therapy.
Brooke Russell J, et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2018 2
- Genome-wide search for higher order epistasis as modifiers of treatment effects on bone mineral density in childhood cancer survivors.
Im Cindy, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 1
- An initial health economic evaluation of pharmacogenomic testing in patients treated for childhood cancer with anthracyclines.
Dionne Francois et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2017 Dec
- Family history-taking practices and genetic confidence in primary and tertiary care providers for childhood cancer survivors.
Wakefield Claire E et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2017 Dec