- Genetic testing for the risk of developing late effects among survivors of childhood cancer: Consumer understanding, acceptance, and willingness to pay.
Georgiou Gabrielle et al. Cancer 2016 Jun
- Is Whole-Exome Sequencing an Ethically Disruptive Technology? Perspectives of Pediatric Oncologists and Parents of Pediatric Patients With Solid Tumors.
McCullough Laurence B et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2015 Oct
- Childhood cancers in families with and without Lynch syndrome.
Heath John A et al. Fam. Cancer 2015 May 12.
- Obtaining informed consent for clinical tumor and germline exome sequencing of newly diagnosed childhood cancer patients.
Scollon Sarah et al. Genome medicine 2014 (9) 69
- Familial risk of childhood cancer and tumors in the Li-Fraumeni spectrum in the Utah Population Database: implications for genetic evaluation in pediatric practice.
Curtin K, et al. International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer 2013 11 (10) 10
domingo, 4 de marzo de 2018
Childhood cancer [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.