- A Novel Method to Detect Early Colorectal Cancer Based on Chromosome Copy Number Variation in Plasma.
Xu Jun-Feng et al. Cellular physiology and biochemistry : international journal of experimental cellular physiology, biochemistry, and pharmacology 2018 Feb 45(4) 1444-1454
- Comprehensive analysis of the MLH1 promoter region in 480 patients with colorectal cancer and 1150 controls reveals new variants including one with a heritable constitutional MLH1 epimutation.
Morak Monika et al. Journal of medical genetics 2018 Feb
- Penetrance estimates for BRCA1 , BRCA2 (also applied to Lynch syndrome) based on presymptomatic testing: a new unbiased method to assess risk?
Evans D Gareth et al. Journal of medical genetics 2018 Feb
- Personalized cancer screening: helping primary care rise to the challenge.
Selby Kevin et al. Public health reviews 2018 394
- Recent progress in Lynch syndrome and other familial colorectal cancer syndromes.
Boland Patrick M et al. CA: a cancer journal for clinicians 2018 Feb
- The Heterogeneity Between Lynch-Associated and Sporadic MMR Deficiency in Colorectal Cancers.
Liu Guo-Chen et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2018 Feb
- A single institution experience in compliance with universal screening for Lynch syndrome in colorectal cancer.
Hill Amy L et al. Journal of gastrointestinal surgery : official journal of the Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract 2015 Mar 19(3) 543-50
- Acceptance of and attitude toward genetic testing for hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer: a comparison of participants and nonparticipants in genetic counseling.
Keller Monika et al. Diseases of the colon and rectum 2004 Feb 47(2) 153-62
- Current Lynch syndrome tumor screening practices: a survey of genetic counselors.
Cohen Stephanie A et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2014 Feb 23(1) 38-47
- Determining Risk of Colorectal Cancer and Starting Age of Screening Based on Lifestyle, Environmental, and Genetic Factors.
Jeon Jihyoun et al. Gastroenterology 2018 Feb
sábado, 3 de marzo de 2018
Colorectal Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
Colorectal Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Mar 01, 2018