- Risk of breast cancer in Lynch syndrome: a systematic review.
Win AK, et al. Breast cancer research : BCR 2013 7 (2) 2
- Influence of pharmacogenomic profiling prior to pharmaceutical treatment in metastatic colorectal cancer on cost effectiveness : a systematic review.
Frank M, et al. PharmacoEconomics 2013 3 (3) 3
- Management of genetic syndromes predisposing to gynecologic cancers.
Miesfeldt S, et al. Current treatment options in oncology 2013 3 (1) 1
- Risk for colorectal cancer in persons with a family history of adenomatous polyps: a systematic review.
Imperiale TF, et al. Annals of internal medicine 2012 5 (10) 10
- Stakeholder assessment of the evidence for cancer genomic tests: insights from three case studies.
Deverka PA, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2012 7 (7) 7
sábado, 24 de marzo de 2018
Colorectal cancer [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.