- A nation-wide survey of patients with homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia phenotype undergoing LDL-apheresis in Turkey (A-HIT 1 registry).
Kayikcioglu Meral et al. Atherosclerosis 2018 Jan 27042-48
- Application of Single-Nucleotide Polymorphism-Related Risk Estimates in Identification of Increased Genetic Susceptibility to Cardiovascular Diseases: A Literature Review.
Fiatal Szilvia et al. Frontiers in public health 2017 5358
- Effect of polymorphisms in the CD36 and STAT3 genes on different dietary interventions among patients with coronary artery disease: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
Portal Vera Lucia et al. Trials 2016 17(1) 437
- CYP2C19 and ABCB1 genetic polymorphisms correlate with the recurrence of ischemic cardiovascular adverse events after clopidogrel treatment.
Hou Xumin et al. Journal of clinical laboratory analysis 2018 Feb
- The cost-effectiveness of screening strategies for familial hypercholesterolaemia in Poland.
Pelczarska Aleksandra et al. Atherosclerosis 2018 Jan 270132-138
- Effect of Disclosing Genetic Risk for Coronary Heart Disease on Information Seeking and Sharing: The MI-GENES Study (Myocardial Infarction Genes).
Brown Sherry-Ann N et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2017 Aug 10(4)
- Genetics of familial hypercholesterolemia: a tool for development of novel lipid lowering pharmaceuticals?
Volta Andrea et al. Current opinion in lipidology 2018 Jan
- A Cluster Randomized Trial of a Personalized Multi-Condition Risk Assessment in Primary Care.
Haas Jennifer S et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2017 Jan 52(1) 100-105
- How close are we to implementing a genetic risk score for coronary heart disease?
Beaney Katherine et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 Oct 17(10) 905-915
- Integrated genetic and epigenetic prediction of coronary heart disease in the Framingham Heart Study.
Dogan Meeshanthini V et al. PloS one 2018 13(1) e0190549
sábado, 3 de marzo de 2018
Coronary Heart Disease - HLBS-PopOmics -
Coronary Heart Disease
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Mar 01, 2018