- Joint ancestry and association test indicate two distinct pathogenic pathways involved in classical dengue fever and dengue shock syndrome.
Oliveira Marisa et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2018 Feb (2) e0006202
- Joint ancestry and association test indicate two distinct pathogenic pathways involved in classical dengue fever and dengue shock syndrome
Oliveira M, et al. PLoS Negl Trop Dis, Feb 15, 2018.
- Co-circulation and simultaneous co-infection of dengue, chikungunya, and zika viruses in patients with febrile syndrome at the Colombian-Venezuelan border.
Carrillo-Hernández Marlen Yelitza et al. BMC infectious diseases 2018 Jan (1) 61
- Isolation and complete genome analysis of neurotropic dengue virus serotype 3 from the cerebrospinal fluid of an encephalitis patient.
Dhenni Rama et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2018 Jan (1) e0006198
- Arbovirus Diagnostics: From Bad to Worse due to Expanding Dengue Virus Vaccination and Zika Virus Epidemics
Simmons G, et al. Clin Infect Dis, Dec 30, 2017.
- Dengue viruses in Papua New Guinea: evidence of endemicity and phylogenetic variation, including the evolution of new genetic lineages.
Moore Peter R et al. Emerging microbes & infections 2017 Dec (12) e114
- In silico design of a Zika virus non-structural protein 5 aiming vaccine protection against zika and dengue in different human populations.
Dos Santos Franco Lorrany et al. Journal of biomedical science 2017 Nov (1) 88
- Host genetics and dengue fever.
de Carvalho Caroline Xavier et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2017 Nov
- Genomic and epidemiological characterisation of a dengue virus outbreak among blood donors in Brazil.
Faria Nuno R et al. Scientific reports 2017 Nov (1) 15216
- A CRISPR Way to Diagnose Infectious Diseases.
Caliendo Angela M et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 Oct (17) 1685-1687
sábado, 3 de marzo de 2018
Dengue - Infectious Diseases PHGKB -
Specific PHGKB|<bean:write name="specificPHGKBForm" property="topic" />|PHGKB
Last Posted: Feb 22, 2018