- Ethical and practical challenges in providing noninvasive prenatal testing for chromosome abnormalities: an update.
Benn Peter et al. Current opinion in obstetrics & gynecology 2016 Apr 28(2) 119-24
- An update on current prenatal testing options: first trimester and noninvasive prenatal testing.
Latendresse Gwen et al. J Midwifery Womens Health 2015 Jan (1) 24-36
- MicroRNAs as potential biomarkers for noninvasive detection of fetal trisomy 21.
Lim Ji Hyae et al. J. Assist. Reprod. Genet. 2015 Mar 8.
- Chloe's Law: A Powerful Legislative Movement Challenging a Core Ethical Norm of Genetic Testing.
Caplan Arthur L et al. PLoS Biol. 2015 Aug 13(8) e1002219
- Use of Cell-free DNA to Screen for Down's Syndrome.
Chitty Lyn S et al. N. Engl. J. Med. 2015 Apr 23. 372(17) 1666-1667
sábado, 24 de marzo de 2018
Down syndrome [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.