- Frequency of prenatal cytogenetic diagnosis and pregnancy outcomes by maternal race-ethnicity, and the effect on the prevalence of trisomy 21, Metropolitan Atlanta, 1996-2005.
Jackson Jodi M et al. Am. J. Med. Genet. A 2014 Jan 164A(1) 70-6
- Preconception folic acid supplementation and risk for chromosome 21 nondisjunction: a report from the National Down Syndrome Project.
Hollis NaTasha D et al. Am. J. Med. Genet. A 2013 Mar 161A(3) 438-44
- Survival among people with Down syndrome: a nationwide population-based study in Denmark.
Zhu Jin Liang et al. Genet. Med. 2013 Jan 15(1) 64-9
- Lack of maternal folic acid supplementation is associated with heart defects in Down syndrome: a report from the National Down Syndrome Project.
Bean Lora J H et al. Birth Defects Res. Part A Clin. Mol. Teratol. 2011 Oct 91(10) 885-93
- Down syndrome: national conference on patient registries, research databases, and biobanks.
Oster-Granite Mary Lou et al. Mol. Genet. Metab. 104(1-2) 13-22
sábado, 24 de marzo de 2018
Down syndrome [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.