Last Posted: Mar 11, 2018
- ODYSSEY Outcomes Results Promising for Individuals with Familial Hypercholesterolemia
J Knowles, the FH Foundation, Mar 10, 2018
- Molecular diagnosis of familial hypercholesterolaemia.
Graham Colin A et al. Current opinion in lipidology 2017 Aug 28(4) 313-320
- PCSK9 inhibitors in clinical practice: Delivering on the promise?
Atherosclerosis, Mar 2018
- A nation-wide survey of patients with homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia phenotype undergoing LDL-apheresis in Turkey (A-HIT 1 registry).
Kayikcioglu Meral et al. Atherosclerosis 2018 Jan 27042-48
- Prevalence of high cholesterol levels suggestive of familial hypercholesterolemia in Brazilian adolescents: Data from the study of cardiovascular risk in adolescents.
Kaestner Tatiana L et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 2017 Dec
- The Essential Role of Primary Caregiver in Early Detection of Familial Hypercholesterolemia and Cardiovascular Prevention.
St-Pierre Julie et al. Current pediatric reviews 2018 Feb