- A Screening Approach to Identify Clinically Actionable Variants Causing Congenital Heart Disease in Exome Data.
Szot Justin O et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2018 Mar 11(3) e001978
- Antigenically diverse swine-origin H1N1 variant influenza viruses exhibit differential ferret pathogenesis and transmission phenotypes.
Pulit-Penaloza Joanna A et al. Journal of virology 2018 Mar
- Beyond Gene Panels: Whole Exome Sequencing for Diagnosis of Congenital Heart Disease.
Paige Sharon L et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2018 Mar 11(3) e002097
- Cardiac Genetic Predisposition in Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
Tester David J et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2018 Mar 71(11) 1217-1227
- Clinical application of targeted next-generation sequencing on fetuses with congenital heart defects.
Hu Ping et al. Ultrasound in obstetrics & gynecology : the official journal of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2018 Mar
- Current Approaches for Phenotyping as a Target for Precision Medicine in COPD Management.
Lopez-Campos Jose Luis et al. COPD 2018 Mar 1-10
- Cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator modulators: precision medicine in cystic fibrosis.
Burgener Elizabeth B et al. Current opinion in pediatrics 2018 Mar
- Epidemiology and Molecular Identification and Characterization of Mycoplasma pneumoniae, South Africa, 2012-2015.
Carrim Maimuna et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2018 Mar 24(3) 506-513
- Functional Genomics Profiling of Bladder Urothelial Carcinoma MicroRNAome as a Potential Biomarker.
Li Wei Tse et al. Neoplasia (New York, N.Y.) 2018 Mar 20(4) 364-373
- Genetic basis of arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy.
Karmouch Jennifer et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2018 Mar
- Hypercholesterolemia in children: Why and how to screen for it?
Girardet J-P et al. Archives de pediatrie : organe officiel de la Societe francaise de pediatrie 2018 Mar
- Nutritional Status the First Two Years of Life in Cystic Fibrosis Diagnosed by Newborn Screening.
Munck Anne et al. Journal of pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition 2018 Mar
- Opinion: No, FDA Didnt Really Approve BRCA Test-Rather, the breast cancer mutation screen was classified as a type of medical device with obligations for the company to reduce risks to customers.
C Janssens, The Scientist, Mar 19, 2018
- Pharmacogenetic variants and vitamin K deficiency: a risk factor or trigger for fibrosing interstitial pneumonias?
Drent Marjolein et al. Current opinion in pulmonary medicine 2018 Mar
- Precision medicine screening using whole-genome sequencing and advanced imaging to identify disease risk in adults.
Perkins Bradley A et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2018 Mar
domingo, 25 de marzo de 2018
HLBS-PopOmics - Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Disorders Knowledge Base in Population Genomics -
Last Posted: Mar 22, 2018