- Genetic variants associated with susceptibility to idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis in people of European ancestry: a genome-wide association study.
Allen Richard J, et al. The Lancet. Respiratory medicine 2017 11 (11) 869-880
- Exploration of the MUC5B promoter variant and ILD risk in patients with autoimmune myositis.
Johnson Cheilonda, et al. Respiratory medicine 2017 9 52-54
- Using omics approaches to understand pulmonary diseases.
Kan Mengyuan et al. Respiratory research 2017 Aug 18(1) 149
- Validation of a 52-gene risk profile for outcome prediction in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: an international, multicentre, cohort study.
Herazo-Maya Jose D et al. The Lancet. Respiratory medicine 2017 Sep
- Genome-wide association study of subclinical interstitial lung disease in MESA.
Manichaikul Ani, et al. Respiratory research 2017 5 (1) 97
- Genomic Profiles of Lung Cancer Associated with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
Hwang Ji An, et al. The Journal of pathology 2017 9
- The MUC5B promoter polymorphism and telomere length in patients with chronic hypersensitivity pneumonitis: an observational cohort-control study.
Ley Brett, et al. The Lancet. Respiratory medicine 2017 6
- Variants of the ABCA3 gene might contribute to susceptibility to interstitial lung diseases in the Chinese population.
Zhou Wei, et al. Scientific reports 2017 6 (1) 4097
- Genetic polymorphism in matrix metalloproteinase-9 and transforming growth factor-?1 and susceptibility to combined pulmonary fibrosis and emphysema in a Chinese population.
Xu Ling, et al. The Kaohsiung journal of medical sciences 2017 3 (3) 124-129
- Plasma Soluble Receptor for Advanced Glycation Endproducts in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.
Manichaikul Ani, et al. Annals of the American Thoracic Society 2017 3
sábado, 3 de marzo de 2018
Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - HLBS-PopOmics -
Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Jan 16, 2018