- A Universal Influenza Vaccine: The Strategic Plan for the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
Erbelding EJ, et al. J Infect Dis, Feb 28, 2018.
- Convergent Evolution of Human-Isolated H7N9 Avian Influenza A Viruses.
Xiang Dan et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2018 Feb
- Identification and characterization of viral defective RNA genomes in influenza B virus.
Sheng Zizhang et al. The Journal of general virology 2018 Feb
- Influenza interaction with cocirculating pathogens and its impact on surveillance, pathogenesis, and epidemic profile: A key role for mathematical modelling.
Opatowski Lulla et al. PLoS pathogens 2018 Feb (2) e1006770
- Use of Genome Sequencing to Define Institutional Influenza Outbreaks, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 2014-15.
MacFadden Derek R et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2018 Mar (3) 492-497
- Know Your Enemy: Successful Bioinformatic Approaches to Predict Functional RNA Structures in Viral RNAs.
Lim Chun Shen et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2017 2582
- The emerging influenza virus threat: status and new prospects for its therapy and control.
Kumar Binod et al. Archives of virology 2018 Jan
- Antigenic cartography of H1N1 influenza viruses using sequence-based antigenic distance calculation.
Anderson Christopher S et al. BMC bioinformatics 2018 Feb (1) 51
- 6 Things You Need to Know About This Flu Season
CDC Blog post, Feb 5, 2018
- Genetic characterization and diversity of circulating influenza A/H1N1pdm09 viruses isolated in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia between 2014 and 2015.
Hashem Anwar M et al. Archives of virology 2018 Feb
sábado, 3 de marzo de 2018
Influenza - Infectious Diseases PHGKB -
Specific PHGKB|<bean:write name="specificPHGKBForm" property="topic" />|PHGKB
Last Posted: Mar 01, 2018