- A search for insomnia genes involving 1.3 million people is the largest genetic study ever
A Regalado, MIT Tech Review, Feb 2,2018
- APBB2 is associated with amphetamine use and plasma beta-amyloids in patients receiving methadone maintenance treatment.
Liu Chia-Chen, et al. Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry 2018 1
- Inflammatory chemokine eotaxin-1 is correlated with age in heroin dependent patients under methadone maintenance therapy.
Kuo Hsiang-Wei, et al. Drug and alcohol dependence 2017 11 19-24
- A new stress sensor and risk factor for suicide: the T allele of the functional genetic variant in the GABRA6 gene.
Gonda Xenia, et al. Scientific reports 2017 10 (1) 12887
- Genome-wide association analysis of insomnia complaints identifies risk genes and genetic overlap with psychiatric and metabolic traits.
Hammerschlag Anke R, et al. Nature genetics 2017 6
- Impact of UGT1A1 gene polymorphisms on plasma dolutegravir trough concentrations and neuropsychiatric adverse events in Japanese individuals infected with HIV-1.
Yagura Hiroki, et al. BMC infectious diseases 2017 9 (1) 622
- 3111T/C Clock Gene Polymorphism in Women with Insomnia.
Semenova N V, et al. Bulletin of experimental biology and medicine 2017 8
- Association of OPRK1 gene polymorphisms with opioid dependence in addicted male individuals undergoing methadone treatment in an Iranian population.
Albonaim Ali, et al. Journal of addictive diseases 2017 8 0
- Genetic variants in RBFOX3 are associated with sleep latency.
Amin Najaf, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 10 (10) 1488-95
- Genome-wide association analyses of sleep disturbance traits identify new loci and highlight shared genetics with neuropsychiatric and metabolic traits.
Lane Jacqueline M, et al. Nature genetics 2017 2 (2) 274-281
sábado, 3 de marzo de 2018
Insomnia - HLBS-PopOmics -
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Feb 08, 2018