- Validation of an online questionnaire for identifying people at risk of familial and hereditary colorectal cancer.
Kallenberg F G J et al. Fam. Cancer 2015 Mar 24.
- Comparative effectiveness of next generation genomic sequencing for disease diagnosis: design of a randomized controlled trial in patients with colorectal cancer/polyposis syndromes.
Gallego CJ, et al. Contemporary clinical trials 2014 9 (1) 1
- Calibration of multiple in silico tools for predicting pathogenicity of mismatch repair gene missense substitutions.
Thompson BA, et al. Human mutation 2013 1 (1) 1
- Public health action in genomics is now needed beyond newborn screening.
Bowen MS, et al. Public health genomics 2012 12 (6) 6
- The InSiGHT database: utilizing 100 years of insights into Lynch syndrome.
Plazzer JP, et al. Familial cancer 2013 6 (2) 2
sábado, 24 de marzo de 2018
Lynch syndrome [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.