- Major Threat to Malaria Control Programs by Plasmodium falciparum Lacking Histidine-Rich Protein 2, Eritrea.
Berhane Araia et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2018 Mar (3) 462-470
- Prevalence of molecular markers of artemisinin and lumefantrine resistance among patients with uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum malaria in three provinces in Angola, 2015.
Ljolje Dragan et al. Malaria journal 2018 Feb (1) 84
- A next-generation sequencing and bioinformatics protocol for Malaria drug Resistance marker Surveillance (MaRS).
Talundzic Eldin et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2018 Feb
- Characterisation of the opposing effects of G6PD deficiency on cerebral malaria and severe malarial anaemia.
Clarke Geraldine M et al. eLife 2017 01
- Breathprinting Reveals Malaria-Associated Biomarkers and Mosquito Attractants.
Schaber Chad L et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2018 Feb
- Converging Human and Malaria Vector Diagnostics with Data Management towards an Integrated Holistic One Health Approach.
Mitsakakis Konstantinos et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2018 Feb (2)
- Whole metagenome sequencing reveals links between mosquito microbiota and insecticide resistance in malaria vectors.
Dada Nsa et al. Scientific reports 2018 Feb (1) 2084
- Origins of the current outbreak of multidrug-resistant malaria in southeast Asia: a retrospective genetic study.
Amato Roberto et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2018 Feb
- Multidrug resistant malaria spread under the radar for years in Cambodia- Study suggests that ongoing genomic surveillance is vital to inform malaria control strategies
Sanger Institute, Feb 1, 2018
- Increasingly inbred and fragmented populations of Plasmodium vivax associated with the eastward decline in malaria transmission across the Southwest Pacific.
Waltmann Andreea et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2018 Jan (1) e0006146
sábado, 3 de marzo de 2018
Malaria - Infectious Diseases PHGKB -
Specific PHGKB|<bean:write name="specificPHGKBForm" property="topic" />|PHGKB
Last Posted: Mar 01, 2018