- Are behavioral practices for overcoming nature the hope for personalized medicine?
Fernández José R et al. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2016 Mar
- Personalized nutrition through big data.
McDonald Daniel et al. Nature biotechnology 2016 Feb 34(2) 152-4
- The effect of genetic test-based risk information on behavioral outcomes: A critical examination of failed trials and a call to action.
Austin Jehannine et al. Am. J. Med. Genet. A 2015 Aug 18.
- Nutrigenomics: A controversy
Pavlidis C Applied and Translational Genomics 2015 March
- Epidemiology's Continuing Contribution to Public Health: The Power of "Then and Now".
Buck Louis Germaine M et al. Am. J. Epidemiol. 2015 Mar 25.
sábado, 17 de marzo de 2018
Nutrition or nutrigenomics [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.