Last Posted: Mar 03, 2018
- Beyond fitness tracking: The use of consumer-grade wearable data from normal volunteers in cardiovascular and lipidomics research.
Lim Weng Khong et al. PLoS biology 2018 Feb (2) e2004285
- Advancing translational research and precision medicine with targeted proteomics.
Uzozie Anuli Christiana et al. Journal of proteomics 2018 Feb
- Food allergy and omics.
Dhondalay Gopal Krishna et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2018 Jan 141(1) 20-29
- Integrative omics for health and disease.
Karczewski Konrad J et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2018 Feb
- Maternal sepsis in the era of genomic medicine.
Kouskouti C et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2018 Jan 297(1) 49-60
- The use of omics profiling to improve outcomes of bone regeneration and osseointegration. How far are we from personalized medicine in dentistry?
Calciolari E et al. Journal of proteomics 2018 Feb