- Mutational subtypes of JAK2 and CALR correlate with different clinical features in Japanese patients with myeloproliferative neoplasms.
Misawa Kyohei, et al. International journal of hematology 2018 2
- Selected Parameters of Angiogenesis and the JAK2, CALR, and MPL Mutations in Patients With Essential Thrombocythemia.
Gadomska Gra?yna, et al. Clinical and applied thrombosis/hemostasis : official journal of the International Academy of Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis 2018 1 1076029617740222
- Quantitative assessment of JAK2 V617F and CALR mutations in Philadelphia negative myeloproliferative neoplasms.
Gángó Ambrus, et al. Leukemia research 2018 1 42-48
- Germline variations at JAK2, TERT, HBS1L-MYB and MECOM and the risk of myeloproliferative neoplasms in Taiwanese population.
Chiang Yi-Hao, et al. Oncotarget 2017 9 (44) 76204-76213
- MECOM, HBS1L-MYB, THRB-RARB, JAK2 and TERT polymorphisms defining the genetic predisposition to myeloproliferative neoplasms - a study on 939 patients.
Trifa Adrian P, et al. American journal of hematology 2017 10
- CALR, JAK2 and MPL mutation status in Argentinean patients with BCR-ABL1- negative myeloproliferative neoplasms.
Ojeda Mara Jorgelina, et al. Hematology (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2017 10 1-4
- Gender and survival in essential thrombocythemia: A two-center study of 1,494 patients.
Tefferi Ayalew, et al. American journal of hematology 2017 8
- [Clinical features of essential thrombocythemia and primary myelofibrosis, depending on the molecular characteristics of disease].
Melikyan A L, et al. Terapevticheskii arkhiv 2017 0 (7) 4-9
- Genomic profile of a patient with triple negative essential thrombocythemia, unresponsive to therapy: A case report and literature review.
Zaidi Uzma, et al. Journal of advanced research 2017 7 (4) 375-378
- Clinical and hematological relevance of JAK2 V617F and CALR mutations in BCR-ABL-negative ET patients.
Limsuwanachot N, et al. Hematology (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2017 4 1-8
sábado, 3 de marzo de 2018
Thrombocythemia - HLBS-PopOmics
Last Posted: Mar 01, 2018