- Pharmacogenomic incidental findings in 308 families: The NIH Undiagnosed Diseases Program experience.
Lee Elizabeth M J et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Jun
- The NIH Undiagnosed Diseases Program and Network: Applications to modern medicine.
Gahl William A et al. Molecular genetics and metabolism 2016 Jan
- Undiagnosed Diseases Network International (UDNI): White paper for global actions to meet patient needs.
Taruscio Domenica et al. Molecular genetics and metabolism 2015 Dec 116(4) 223-5
- Comprehensive gene panels provide advantages over clinical exome sequencing for Mendelian diseases.
Genome Biol. 2015 16(1) 134
- The implications of familial incidental findings from exome sequencing: the NIH Undiagnosed Diseases Program experience.
Lawrence L, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2014 10 (10) 10
domingo, 18 de marzo de 2018
Undiagnosed diseases [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.