- Management of hereditary antithrombin deficiency in pregnancy.
James Andra H et al. Thrombosis research 2017 May 15741-45
- Thrombophilia Testing in Provoked Venous Thromboembolism: A Teachable Moment.
Gupta Arjun et al. JAMA internal medicine 2017 Jun
- Thrombophilia testing results in patients with a first venous thromboembolic event: should the selection criteria for testing be revisited?
Hirmerova Jana et al. International angiology : a journal of the International Union of Angiology 2017 Apr 36(2) 167-173
- Genetics in thrombophilia. An update.
Reitsma P H et al. Ha¨mostaseologie 2015 (1) 47-51
- Venous thromboembolism in heart transplantation: Should we consider genetic predisposition?
Dolapoglu Ahmet et al. J. Heart Lung Transplant. 2014 Dec 18.
sábado, 17 de marzo de 2018
Venous thromboembolism | Features | CDC
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.