Last Posted: Jan 10, 2019
- A Polygenic Risk Score Derived From Episodic Memory Weighted Genetic Variants Is Associated With Cognitive Decline in Preclinical Alzheimer's Disease.
Porter Tenielle et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2018 10423
- Exceptional Human Longevity.
Pignolo Robert J et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2018 Dec
- Parkinson's Disease in the Era of Personalised Medicine: One Size Does Not Fit All.
Ryden Lauren E et al. Drugs & aging 2018 Dec
- Community clinical practice patterns and mortality in patients with intermediate oncotype DX recurrence scores: Who benefits from chemotherapy?
Ibraheem Abiola F et al. Cancer 2018 Nov
- The Key to a Long Life Has Little to Do With Good Genes
M Molteni, WIRED November 6, 2018
- Recent Advances in Biomarkers for Parkinson's Disease.
He Runcheng et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2018 10305
- Alzheimer's Disease and Healthy Aging
CDC Information, 2018
- Alzheimer's Biomarkers From Multiple Modalities Selectively Discriminate Clinical Status: Relative Importance of Salivary Metabolomics Panels, Genetic, Lifestyle, Cognitive, Functional Health and Demographic Risk Markers.
Sapkota Shraddha et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2018 10296
- Development, application, and results from a precision-medicine platform that personalizes multi-modal treatment plans for mild Alzheimer's disease and at-risk individuals.
Keine Dorothy et al. Current aging science 2018 Oct
- The Medical Genome Reference Bank: a whole-genome data resource of 4000 healthy elderly individuals. Rationale and cohort design
P Lacaze et al, EJHG, October 24, 2018