Last Posted: Jan 10, 2019
- A Polygenic Risk Score Derived From Episodic Memory Weighted Genetic Variants Is Associated With Cognitive Decline in Preclinical Alzheimer's Disease.
Porter Tenielle et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2018 10423
- Genome-wide meta-analysis identifies new loci and functional pathways influencing Alzheimers disease risk
IE Jansen et al, Nature Genetics, January 7, 2019
- Meta-analysis of Alzheimer's disease on 9,751 samples from Norway and IGAP study identifies four risk loci.
Witoelar Aree et al. Scientific reports 2018 Dec (1) 18088
- Radiogenomics for Precision Medicine With A Big Data Analytics Perspective.
Panayides Andreas S et al. IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics 2018 Dec
- APOE genotypes in Lebanon: distribution and association with hypercholesterolemia and Alzheimer's disease.
El Shamieh Said et al. Personalized medicine 2018
- Direct-To-Consumer Genetic Testing: Is the Public Ready for Simple, At-Home DNA Tests to Detect Disease Risk?
Bates Mary et al. IEEE pulse 9(6) 11-14
- Biobank-wide association scan identifies risk factors for late-onset Alzheimer's disease and endophenotypes
D Yan et al, BiorxIV preprints, November 12, 2018
- Clinical implications of APOE genotyping for late-onset Alzheimer's disease (LOAD) risk estimation: a review of the literature.
Marshe Victoria S et al. Journal of neural transmission (Vienna, Austria : 1996) 2018 Oct
- Alzheimer's Disease and Healthy Aging
CDC Information, 2018
- Alzheimer's Biomarkers From Multiple Modalities Selectively Discriminate Clinical Status: Relative Importance of Salivary Metabolomics Panels, Genetic, Lifestyle, Cognitive, Functional Health and Demographic Risk Markers.
Sapkota Shraddha et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2018 10296