Last Posted: Jan 13, 2019
- New National Institutes of Health tool could help save lives
ABC News, January 11, 2019
- BRCA Exchange: Data sharing for the Benefit of Science and Medicine
Global Alliance for Genetics and Health, 2019
- CancerLinQ Leader Contributes to New BRCA Exchange to Inform Understanding of Cancer Risk
ASCO, January 9, 2019
- Genetic epidemiology of ovarian cancer in the 22 Arab countries: A systematic review.
Younes Nadin et al. Gene 2019 Feb 684154-164
- BRCA Exchange aggregates data on thousands of BRCA variants to inform understanding of cancer risk
NCI, January 9, 2019
- Age-specific risks of incident, contralateral and ipsilateral breast cancer among 1776 Polish BRCA1 mutation carriers.
Lubinski Jan et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2019 Jan
- Global Disparities in Breast Cancer Genetics Testing, Counselling and Management.
Yip C H et al. World journal of surgery 2019 Jan
- BRCA Challenge: BRCA Exchange as a global resource for variants in BRCA1 and BRCA2.
Cline Melissa S et al. PLoS genetics 2018 Dec 14(12) e1007752
- Black and Minority Ethnic women's decision-making for risk reduction strategies after BRCA testing: Use of context and knowledge.
Machirori Mavis et al. European journal of medical genetics 2018 Dec
- Hereditary breast cancer; Genetic penetrance and current status with BRCA.
Mahdavi Morteza et al. Journal of cellular physiology 2018 Dec