Last Posted: Jan 09, 2019
- Identifying breast cancer susceptibility genes - a review of the genetic background in familial breast cancer.
Wendt Camilla et al. Acta oncologica (Stockholm, Sweden) 2019 Jan 1-12
- Age-specific risks of incident, contralateral and ipsilateral breast cancer among 1776 Polish BRCA1 mutation carriers.
Lubinski Jan et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2019 Jan
- Clinical implications of germline mutations in breast cancer genes: RECQL.
Bowden A Ramsay et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2019 Jan
- Clinical target sequencing for precision medicine of breast cancer.
Tsuchida Junko et al. International journal of clinical oncology 2019 Jan
- Cost-utility analysis of germline BRCA1/2 testing in women with high-grade epithelial ovarian cancer in Spain.
Moya-Alarcón Carlota et al. Clinical & translational oncology : official publication of the Federation of Spanish Oncology Societies and of the National Cancer Institute of Mexico 2019 Jan
- Global Disparities in Breast Cancer Genetics Testing, Counselling and Management.
Yip C H et al. World journal of surgery 2019 Jan
- Insight into genetic susceptibility to male breast cancer by multigene panel testing: Results from a multicenter study in Italy.
Rizzolo Piera et al. International journal of cancer 2019 Jan
- Molecular Evaluation of Breast Ductal Carcinoma in Situ with Oncotype DX DCIS.
Nofech-Mozes Sharon et al. The American journal of pathology 2018 Dec
- Patient-centered simulations to assess the usefulness of the 70-gene signature for adjuvant chemotherapy administration in early-stage breast cancer.
Caruana Emmanuel et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2019 Jan
- Population-based Relative Risks for Specific Family History Constellations of Breast Cancer
FS Albright et al, BioRXIV, January 2019