- Genetic testing does not cause undue worry for breast cancer patients
University of Michigan, January 4, 2019
NCI, January 3, 2019
- Association of JAK2-V617F Mutations Detected by Solid Tumor Sequencing With Coexistent Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
G Riedlinger et al, JAMA Oncology, January 3, 2019
- Next Generation-Targeted Amplicon Sequencing (NG-TAS): an optimised protocol and computational pipeline for cost-effective profiling of circulating tumour DNA
M Gao et al, Genome Medicine, January 4, 2019
- The Race to Diagnose Cancer With a Simple Blood Test-Liquid biopsies could transform cancer care as we know it
R Winslow, Medium, January 3, 2019
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
NCI Video, 2018
- [Expression and clinical significance of MMR protein and MLH1 promoter methylation testing in endometrial cancer].
Jin W et al. Zhonghua fu chan ke za zhi 2018 Dec 53(12) 823-830
- 21-gene recurrence score and adjuvant chemotherapy decisions in patients with invasive lobular breast cancer.
Chen Xiang-Hong et al. Biomarkers in medicine 2018 Dec
- Acceptability of Electronic Visits for Return of Research Results in the Mayo Clinic Biobank.
Olson Janet E et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings. Innovations, quality & outcomes 2018 Dec 2(4) 352-358
- BRCA Challenge: BRCA Exchange as a global resource for variants in BRCA1 and BRCA2.
Cline Melissa S et al. PLoS genetics 2018 Dec 14(12) e1007752
lunes, 7 de enero de 2019
Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Jan 07, 2019