- Using Artificial Intelligence to Detect Cervical Cancer
NIH Director's Blog, January 17, 2019
- Cancer surgery in the genomic era.
Winter D C et al. The British journal of surgery 2018 105(2) e12-e13
- Commentary on "The role of the breast cancer surgeon in personalized cancer care: clinical utility of the 21-gene assay".
Iglehart J Dirk et al. American journal of surgery 2012 Jun 203(6) 759-60
- Cost-effectiveness of a genetic test for breast cancer risk--response.
Folse Henry et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2014 Apr 7(4) 476
- CYP2D6 genotyping and the use of tamoxifen in breast cancer.
Berry Donald et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2013 Sep 105(17) 1267-9
- Data mining of digitized health records in a resource-constrained setting reveals that timely immunophenotyping is associated with improved breast cancer outcomes.
López-Pineda Arturo et al. BMC cancer 2018 Sep 18(1) 933
- Experiences and attitudes toward risk of recurrence testing in women with breast cancer: a systematic review.
Leggett Laura E et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2014 Apr 144(3) 457-65
- Genetic Cancer Susceptibility Testing: Increased Technology, Increased Complexity.
Yu Peter Paul et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2015 Nov 33(31) 3533-4
- Impact of web-based case conferencing on cancer genetics training outcomes for community-based clinicians.
Blazer Kathleen R et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2012 Jun 27(2) 217-25
- Integrated tumor identification and automated scoring minimizes pathologist involvement and provides new insights to key biomarkers in breast cancer.
Bankhead Peter et al. Laboratory investigation; a journal of technical methods and pathology 2018 98(1) 15-26
sábado, 19 de enero de 2019
Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Jan 19, 2019