- Population-Based Assessment of HPV Genotype-Specific Cervical Cancer Survival: CDC Cancer Registry Sentinel Surveillance System.
Hallowell Benjamin D et al. JNCI cancer spectrum 2018 2(3)
- Comparison of DNA testing strategies in monitoring human papillomavirus infection prevalence through simulation.
Lin Carol Y et al. BMC infectious diseases 2016 Nov 16(1) 642
- Validation of a standardized extraction method for formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue samples.
Lagheden Camilla et al. Journal of clinical virology : the official publication of the Pan American Society for Clinical Virology 2016 Apr 8036-39
- Urine-based human papillomavirus DNA testing as a screening tool for cervical cancer in high-risk women.
Mendez Keimari et al. Int J Gynaecol Obstet 2014 Feb 124(2) 151-5
- Human papillomavirus genotypes in high-grade cervical lesions in the United States.
Hariri Susan et al. J. Infect. Dis. 2012 Dec 15. 206(12) 1878-86
- Low-risk human papillomavirus testing and other nonrecommended human papillomavirus testing practices among U.S. health care providers.
Lee Jennifer Wai-Yin et al. Obstet Gynecol 2011 Jul 118(1) 4-13
lunes, 14 de enero de 2019
Cervical cancer [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.