Last Posted: Jan 04, 2019
- Genomic insights into the 2016-2017 cholera epidemic in Yemen.
Weill François-Xavier et al. Nature 2019 Jan
- Mystery of Yemen cholera epidemic solved- Bacteria's genomes reveal that the most likely source of the disease came from Eastern Africa and entered Yemen with the migration of people in and out of the region
Wellcome Sanger Institute, January 2, 2019
- Wellcome Sanger Institute at 25: how the genomic revolution is changing medicine
Wellcome Sanger, September 2018
- A prospective cohort study comparing household contact and water Vibrio cholerae isolates in households of cholera patients in rural Bangladesh.
George Christine Marie et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2018 Jul (7) e0006641
- Molecular characterization of Vibrio cholerae responsible for cholera epidemics in Uganda by PCR, MLVA and WGS.
Bwire Godfrey et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2018 06 (6) e0006492
- Comparative genomics of Vibrio cholerae O1 isolated from cholera patients in Bangladesh.
Hossain Zenat Zebin et al. Letters in applied microbiology 2018 Jul
- Defining endemic cholera at three levels of spatiotemporal resolution within Bangladesh.
Domman Daryl et al. Nature genetics 2018 Jun
- Probiotic strains detect and suppress cholera in mice.
Mao Ning et al. Science translational medicine 2018 Jun (445)
- Dynamics of cholera epidemics from Benin to Mauritania.
Moore Sandra et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2018 Apr (4) e0006379
- An ambient temperature stable and ready-to-use loop-mediated isothermal amplification assay for detection of toxigenic Vibrio cholerae in outbreak settings.
Engku Nur Syafirah E A R et al. Acta tropica 2018 Mar 223-231