- Genome wide identification of new genes and pathways in patients with both autoimmune thyroiditis and type 1 diabetes.
Tomer Yaron et al. J. Autoimmun. 2015 Jun 6032-9
- Sex-specific predictors of hearing-aid use in older persons: The age, gene/environment susceptibility - Reykjavik study.
Fisher Diana E et al. Int J Audiol 2015 Sep 54(9) 634-41
- Personal history of diabetes, genetic susceptibility to diabetes, and risk of brain glioma: a pooled analysis of observational studies.
Kitahara Cari M et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 2014 Jan 23(1) 47-54
- Prevalence, characteristics and clinical diagnosis of maturity onset diabetes of the young due to mutations in HNF1A, HNF4A, and glucokinase: results from the SEARCH for Diabetes in Youth.
Pihoker Catherine et al. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 2013 Oct 98(10) 4055-62
- Use of genomic panels to determine risk of developing type 2 diabetes in the general population: a targeted evidence-based review.
Palomaki Glenn E et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2013 Aug 15(8) 600-11
- Permanent neonatal diabetes mellitus: prevalence and genetic diagnosis in the SEARCH for Diabetes in Youth Study.
Kanakatti Shankar Roopa et al. Pediatr Diabetes 2013 May 14(3) 174-80
- Race-ethnic differences in the association of genetic loci with HbA1c levels and mortality in U.S. adults: the third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES III).
Grimsby Jonna L et al. BMC Med. Genet. 2012 1330
- No interactions between previously associated 2-hour glucose gene variants and physical activity or BMI on 2-hour glucose levels.
Scott Robert A et al. Diabetes 2012 May 61(5) 1291-6
- Estimating the contribution of genetic variants to difference in incidence of disease between population groups.
Moonesinghe Ramal et al. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 2012 Aug 20(8) 831-6
- Health beliefs among individuals at increased familial risk for type 2 diabetes: implications for prevention.
Dorman Janice S et al. Diabetes research and clinical practice 2012 May 96(2) 156-62
- Use of family history in clinical guidelines for diabetes and colorectal cancer.
Peterson Brent A et al. Am J Prev Med 2012 Jan 42(1) 65-70
- Influence of familial risk on diabetes risk-reducing behaviors among U.S. adults without diabetes.
Chang Man-Huei et al. Diabetes Care 2011 Nov 34(11) 2393-9
- Accuracy of self-reported family history is strongly influenced by the accuracy of self-reported personal health status of relatives.
Janssens A Cecile J W et al. J Clin Epidemiol 2012 Jan 65(1) 82-9
- The Environmental Determinants of Diabetes in the Young (TEDDY): genetic criteria and international diabetes risk screening of 421 000 infants.
Hagopian William A et al. Pediatr Diabetes 2011 Dec 12(8) 733-43
sábado, 19 de enero de 2019
Diabetes [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.