Last Posted: Jan 15, 2019
- Epigenetics may hold key to arsenics role in cancer
E Hood, The Environmental Factors, NIEHS, January 2019
- Genomic imprinting disorders: lessons on how genome, epigenome and environment interact
D Monk et al, Nature Rev Genetics, January 15, 2019
- NIH Roadmap Epigenomics Mapping Consortium
- Closing the Disparity in Pancreatic Cancer Outcomes: A Closer Look at Nonmodifiable Factors and Their Potential Use in Treatment.
Vick Alexis D et al. Pancreas 2019 Jan
- Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices of Women Toward Prenatal Genetic Testing.
Abdo Nour et al. Epigenetics insights 2018 112516865718813122
- The Role of Government in Precision Medicine, Precision Public Health and the Intersection With Healthy Living.
Whitsel Laurie P et al. Progress in cardiovascular diseases 2018 Dec
- Can We Really Inherit Trauma?
B Carey, NY Times, December 10, 2018
- Genetics, epigenetics and disease.
Casey Georgina et al. Nursing New Zealand (Wellington, N.Z. : 1995) 2016 Oct 22(9) 20-24
- Pharmacogenetics of treatments for inflammatory bowel disease.
Lucafò Marianna et al. Expert opinion on drug metabolism & toxicology 2018 Nov
- Clinical epigenetics: seizing opportunities for translation
M Berdasco et al, Nature Rev Genetics, November 27, 2018