Last Posted: Jan 09, 2019
- Diagnostic yield of genetic tests in epilepsy: A meta-analysis and cost-effectiveness study.
Sánchez Fernández Iván et al. Neurology 2019 Jan
- An Objective Method for Evaluating Next-Generation Sequencing Panels.
Angione Kaitlin et al. Journal of child neurology 2018 Dec 883073818815036
- Clinical and Genetic Characteristics in Patients With Gitelman Syndrome.
Fujimura Junya et al. Kidney international reports 2019 Jan 4(1) 119-125
- Parents of a child with epilepsy: Views and expectations on receiving genetic results from Whole Genome Sequencing.
Jaitovich Groisman Iris et al. Epilepsy & behavior : E&B 2018 Dec 90178-190
- Diagnostic exome sequencing in 100 consecutive patients with both epilepsy and intellectual disability.
Snoeijen-Schouwenaars Francesca M et al. Epilepsia 2018 Dec
- A new home for the Genetic Literacy series.
Tan Nigel Ck et al. Epileptic disorders : international epilepsy journal with videotape 2018 Dec
- Infantile Epileptic Encephalopathy With Multiple Genetic Mutations: How Important are Variants of Undetermined Significance?
Almomen Momen et al. Seminars in pediatric neurology 2018 2633-36
- Integrative analysis of rare variants and pathway information shows convergent results between immune pathways, drug targets and epilepsy genes
HT Nguyen et al, VIOXRIV preprints, November 24, 2018
- Epilepsy control with carbamazepine monotherapy from a genetic perspective.
Ullah Shakir et al. BMC pharmacology & toxicology 2018 Nov 19(1) 73
- Development of Criteria for Epilepsy Genetic Testing in Ontario, Canada.
Jain Puneet et al. The Canadian journal of neurological sciences. Le journal canadien des sciences neurologiques 2018 Nov 1-7