Last Posted: Jan 04, 2019
- Effects of Genetic Variants Associated with Familial Hypercholesterolemia on Low-Density Lipoprotein-Cholesterol Levels and Cardiovascular Outcomes in the Million Veteran Program
Y San et al. Circulation Genomics Prec Medicine, December 2018
- Genetic variations in familial hypercholesterolemia and cascade screening in East Asians.
Chan Melody Lok-Yi et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 Dec
- Impact of genetic testing on low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in patients with familial hypercholesterolemia (GenTLe-FH): a randomised waiting list controlled open-label study protocol.
Nomura Akihiro et al. BMJ open 2018 Dec 8(12) e023636
- Improving the detection of familial hypercholesterolaemia.
Lan Nick S R et al. Pathology 2018 Dec
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: An Underdiagnosed Disease Gets a Second Look,
by Suzanne Bujara, Endocrinology Advisor, December 26, 2018
- Application of expanded genetic analysis in the diagnosis of familial hypercholesterolemia in patients with very early-onset coronary artery disease.
Cao Ye-Xuan et al. Journal of translational medicine 2018 Dec 16(1) 345
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society Position Statement on Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Update 2018.
Brunham Liam R et al. The Canadian journal of cardiology 2018 Dec 34(12) 1553-1563
- How well can familial hypercholesterolemia be identified in an electronic health record database?
Mues Katherine E et al. Clinical epidemiology 2018 101667-1677
- Advancing FH Care at NHLBI Workshop on Implementation Science and FH
The FH Foundation, December 10, 2018
- New 2018 Guideline on the Management of Blood Cholesterol from the American College of Cardiology / American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines
What does it mean for FH, the FH Foundation, December 6, 2018